Wednesday 28 January 2009

client meeting

Questions:

1. Your design and layout of your web pages-does it fit your drawing plan/plan.
2. Your topic and research. What have you done in class?
3. Color, font and the use of multimedia
4. Does it have five pages?
5. The features of iWeb. What is working. What is not working in the web application
6. Embedding, what is a widget?
7. Do you have an Emergency plan? Do you have a reference page?
8. You must take screenshots of your ....iWeb, delicious bookarks and Google Docs

Answers:

1.I changed my layout a little the homepage does not have pics around the border of the homepage and it does not have a map. Other than that yes it fits the plan.
2. The topic I researched was tornadoes and I researched on google and wikipedia for information on tornadoes for the last two days. I also made my iweb
3. It has three different colors. The background is black, the title is red, and the text is white. The pictures are all different
4. No, because I don't know how to make other pages.
5. IWeb has many different features like copy and pasting, adding links, changing font size and color, and other fasinating features. Everything is working fine but I can't find how to make a new page or a second page.
6. Embedding is a set of browser components capable of being embedded in other applications including non-desktop. A widget is a portable chunk of code that can be installed and executed within any separate HTML-based web page by an end user without requiring additional compilation.
7. Yes, for the emergency plan I have wrote safety tips. No, I don't have a reference page because I do not know how to add a page.
8.
My Delicious and My IWeb


I don't know how to use google Docs and didn't make one so I can't take a screenshot of it.

1 comment:

  1. Ok Haad, you have the all of the info, but you could have written in it in more detail. The Iweb looks good and eye catching but not the blogger.....

    -Numair

    ReplyDelete