Sunday 11 January 2009

Investigation about sites


At fast cars UK I like the way the way they organized the site and that they put pictures for each paragraph and the way they went straight to the point. Also I the text, layout, and color scheme were all good. Compared to other sites the features are the same. The buttons are better and the color was better an other sites I've seen. This is an example of a good website


Natural Disasters are disasters caused by nature tornadoes, and earthquakes. These disasters are very harmful and may kill people. They don't happen alot but must be treated correctly or something bad will happen.













This is an example of a bad site. It is called hrodc and it is bad because the information is in one big page with no picture and the color scheme and it is not good. Also it has lots of buttons which I can use in my website when I make it. It has good grammer and spelling.



No comments:

Post a Comment