Wednesday 11 February 2009

iweb Final Evaluation

I have completed my iweb. I put all the information I know about tornadoes, fun facts, videos, images, and a reference page. I think my iweb looks nice in all. My pages talk about different things. I think I could improve my iweb if I could find and add some games. I have five pages. The home page tells about all types of tornadoes in general. The second page has videoes on tornadoes each video has a small text telling what the video is about. The third page is full of different pictures of tornadoes, I was thinking of adding a game but I couldn't find the embedding code. The fourth page is full of many fun facts about tornadoes. The last page s a reference page. I used all different fonts so the pages look nicer and I also put a map. In the reference page I put some sites that I used to find the information. Also I have a table of contents to show what my site is going to talk about. All in all I think my iweb is good. The bad part was that there was something wrong with the system so I could not embed games. I changed my plan a little bit.











Table of contents






Home Page











Video Page






PicturePage

No comments:

Post a Comment